I offer fly fishing education and instruction – I’m available to clubs, fishing expos and shows, and offer personalized tutoring, as well. The following are some of the products and services that I provide. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there . . .
Fly Fishing Seminars
- Sight-Fishing for Striped Bass – a comprehensive survey of this exciting chapter of striped bass fishing
- Advanced Sight-Casting for Striped Bass – an in depth look at the details and nuances of sight-fishing for stripers
- Northeast Seasons, Baits, and Flies – a general salt water program – striped bass to bluefin, all the basics are covered
- Florida Keys’ Fabulous Spring Tarpon Migration – a detailed look at the Sunshine State’s sensational tarpon fishery – other spring treats, such as bonefish, permit, dorado and sharks are also explored
- Sight-Fishing Great Lakes Carp – a stunning and enlightening look at this emergent fishery
- Night-Fishing Strategies and Tactics – an in depth look at unique approaches to Northeast saltwater angling after dark
- Fly-rodding for False Albacore – a comprehensive look at this fascinating nomad of the sea. Topics include strategies, tactics, proven fly patterns, the right tackle, and top destinations
- Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island – explore the Margaree River and other treasures of this magical destination
Fly Casting Instruction and Demonstration
I offer fly casting demonstration / instruction to groups, clubs, expos, and to individuals. Instruction is tailored to suit your specific interest, which may be just the basics to get you started, or more advanced casting to suit a specific need or interest. Flats fishing is my specialty and I’m eager to teach unique approaches and specialized sight-casting techniques necessary for this challenging venue.
Over the past 25 years, I’ve published numerous short- and full-feature articles in well-regarded publications, including Fly Fisherman, American Angler, Flyfishing & Tying Journal, Tide, On The Water, and others. I also contribute to fishing-related books and other print and digital media. Authors and editors – please contact me to discuss possibilities.
Fees vary based on assignment and complexity of required travel, but they are reasonable and competitive. Contact me to discuss your needs – to the extent possible, I am flexible and often adjust topics and fees to ensure quality, expectation, and your satisfaction.